- I ran the Rochester Marathon! Marathon number 4 done and dusted!
- We celebrated my birthday with afternoon tea at Alice's Teacup, followed by a wonderful fireside chat hosted by the Feminist Freethinkers on a new book about Simone de Beauvoir, Becoming Beauvoir. I devoured the book in a week. HIGHLY recommend!
- Felt very lucky to spend most of August traveling to beautiful places! First up was a restorative beach trip to North Carolina. And then we headed very south to visit my childhood home, Sydney! It was wonderful to see family and friends after a long time away, and squeeze in all the eating and sight seeing we could into two weeks. Read more at my blog!
- I started attending classes at the amazing Gilda's Club NYC, dipping my toes into screenwriting and songwriting!
- I had so much FUN originating the roles of Pigeon and L in the new musical parody Felt Left Out during the PlayChella: Pride 2019 - LGBTQ Theatre & Music Festival in Brooklyn! Thank you to writer Brett Crandall, composer Sandra Bates, and director Joseph Hayward for inviting me to play!
- I ran the Brooklyn Half Marathon, my 4th half-marathon! It was extra special to share the run with my husband Aaron, who was running his very first half-marathon, and official race!
- I performed my one woman show about surviving acute myeloid leukemia, The Big C Cabaret, at the Duplex! It was such a joy to work with the immensely talented director Benita de Wit, and wonderful musical director Paul Rigano. New dates TBA!
- I ran my 3rd marathon as part of my goal to run 5 marathons for 5 years of remission! Learn more here.
- At the end of April I had the utter delight of performing in MasterVoices production of Lady in the Dark at City Center. Starring Victoria Clark as Liza, the cast included Ben Davis, Montego Glover, Christopher Innvar, Ashley Park, David Pittu, Ron Raines, and Amy Irving, all under the direction of Ted Sperling!
- More fun at Passport to Iron City.
- I had the delight of singing with the MasterVoices chorus in a very special concert at Lincoln Center's Alice Tully Hall, Night Songs & Love Waltzes. A delightful program of romantic music featuring Brahms, Schumann, Sondheim, and Ricky Ian Gordon.
- I had such a blast performing in a new immersive experience, Passport to Iron City. Based on the film Alita Battle Angel, the experience was a combination of theatre and escape room. Shout out to the incredible stage managers Suchan Vodoor, MP, and Kaitlin Chin, and my fellow Iron City citizens!