- On the Filmed Live Musicals podcast I had so much fun interviewing Julie Leach, the Executive Director of Sarasota's Westcoast Black Theatre Troupe, and the wonderful Kimberly Faye Greenberg, writer and star of Fabulous Fanny: The Songs and Stories of Fanny Brice.
- After interviewing Kimberly Faye Greenberg on the podcast, she invited me to me take part in a new workshop called Multi-Hype!. The workshop is for folks who are "multi-hyphenates" (such as yours truly: actor - musician - writer), and is run by three leading multi-hyphenates in the theatre industry, Kimberly Faye Greenberg, Ashley Kate Adams, and Michael Kushner. Over three 4 hour sessions, we learnt about marketing, being your own producer, and putting yourself out there. It was intense, inspiring, and exciting!
- This month on the Filmed Live Musicals podcast I had the pleasure of interviewing Broadway legend Brenda Braxton about her work on When Hell Freezes Over I'll Skate and Smokey Joe's Cafe, and the delightful David Colston Corris and his work portraying Maximus in Tangled: The Musical aboard Disney Cruise Line.
- The Filmed Live Musicals podcast is off to a wonderful start! This month I interviewed fellow Central alumni Caroline Friedman who recently launched the new theatre streaming platform Scenesaver, Mitch Nugent, the founder and artistic director of regional theatre Prima, and dancer and engineer Lena Wolfe who is an expert in virtual and augmented reality! Available now wherever you listen to podcasts!
- During the theatre shutdown, I've been working on my passion project, Filmed Live Musicals. It contains info on nearly 200 stage musicals that have been legally filmed and publicly shared. It includes a searchable database, and links on where to find and watch musicals. This month, I'm very excited to launch the Filmed Live Musicals podcast! All about the world of filmed live musicals, I'll interview creatives, actors, producers and industry folks, look at the research being carried out on filmed theatre, dive into some history, and, of course, talk about the musicals themselves!
- I had the most amazing headshot session with Lawrence Gabriel! He has a unique style of including the actor as a collaborator in the photography, and he made me feel so at ease, See more here!
- I performed in a concert reading of a new opera, The Halloween Tree. So thankful to MasterVoices, Ted Sperling and Julie Morgan, for this wonderful opportunity!
- We rang in the new year in Richmond, Virginia. A delightful week away filled with excellent company, plenty of good eating, and enjoying some quiet time.
- With 5 marathons under I'm belt, I'm hanging up my running shoes and getting my dancing shoes back on! It was so much fun to take Dance for Movers at The Growing Studio and Basic Tap at Broadway Dance Center! You can't have the winter blues when you're tap dancing!